Monday, August 30, 2021

Meet Author: Crymsyn Hart


Crymsyn Hart
is a multi-genre author from Horror, Urban Fantasy, and Romance. Her years of experience at Boston’s oldest psychic salon doing readings and her encounters with the supernatural have inspired many novels. She’s a lover of all things dark and goth. Vampires, grim reapers, and other paranormal creatures tend to end up in her books no matter how hard she tries to keep them away.

She currently resides in Charlotte, NC with her hubby and their dog, Briar. By day she is conquering the world of Commercial Insurance, but by night she listens to the voices in her head telling her which rabbit hole to go down to find the perfect plot bunny.

More About Crymsyn Hart:

When did you decide you wanted to be a writer and what inspired you?

I’m not sure I decided to become a writer, more like it chose me. I’ve always had a book in my hand it seems. My grandmother read to me as a child and as soon as I could I was reading on my own. I’ve always had stories going through my head. When I got older and learned how to write, I was putting my imagination to paper. I’ve always enjoyed telling people about the people who live in my head, even if the audience didn’t want to hear it.

Tell readers about your most current release.

My most current release is coming out later this fall called Planted by the Alien Vampire Scientist. It is another story set in the Alien Vampire Series with Captured by the Alien Vampire Highlander being the first of these. Although you don’t have to read them in any order. In Planted:          

Abigail Pike spent the day hiking with her sister, Melony. She never figured she would walk into a seven-foot-tall green alien.

Jaril came to Earth to study its plants. He didn’t intend to rescue a human woman when she hit her skull on a rock after she ran into him. To save her, Jaril must implant his technology inside her. Once he does, he lets her go with the promise not to tell anyone about him.

A year later, after overcoming her fear, Abigail returns to the cave where she met the alien. This time he is the one who is wounded. The longer she’s around him, the more she’s drawn to him. Jaril needs to return to his ship to be healed properly. Abigail can’t give up her life on Earth, but she might not have any choice if she wants to be with Jaril.

 

What do you love most about writing?

What I love most about writing is being able to share a slice of my world. I love building worlds and characters. Sometimes when the characters and worlds overlap, it’s even better! I love the characters talking to me and getting lost in my imagination to follow where the stories lead.

 

Which of your stories is your favorite and why?

Why do I have to pick one? There are so many to chose from!

 

What is the strangest thing you’ve had to research for a book?

The strangest thing I’ve had to research is undertaking practices from the early 1920’s which evolved into me buying an old funerary home manual from that era. Of course, I’ve looked into creative ways to kill people, too.


What message do you want your readers to take away from your stories?

The message I want readers to take away from my stories is that first, I hope they enjoy the story. That is the main goal, for the reader to enjoy the overall plot and fall in love with the characters as much as I do. Secondly, have fun with it. A lot of the books I write are meant to be fun and not taken seriously.


Find out more about Crymsyn:

Website http://crymsynhart.com,

Twitter: @Crymsynhart

Facebook https://facebook.com/crymsynhart

Amazon http://amazon.com/Crymsyn-Hart/e/B002BMJ1Z0.

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/crymsynhart

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/crymsyn_hart/

Bookbub:https://www.bookbub.com/authors/crymsyn-hart


AVAILABLE TITLES